AdminLTE: Free Premium Bootstrap 3 Admin control Panel
AdminLTE is a popular open source WebApp template for admin dashboards and control panels. It is a responsive HTML template that is based on the CSS framework Bootstrap 3. It utilizes all of the Bootstrap components in its design and re-styles many commonly used plugins to create a consistent design that can be used as a user interface for backend applications. AdminLTE is based on a modular design, which allows it to be easily customized and built upon. This documentation will guide you through installing the template and exploring the various components that are bundled with the template.
With a huge collection of components and source code available with the LESS language, this template will be part without a doubt of your templates collection. Before you go to see your new awesome theme, here are few tips on how to familiarize yourself with it:
- AdminLTE is based on Bootstrap 3. If you are unfamiliar with Bootstrap, visit their website and read through the documentation. All of Bootstrap components have been modified to fit the style of AdminLTE and provide a consistent look throughout the template. This way, we guarantee you will get the best of AdminLTE.
- Go through the pages that are bundled with the theme. Most of the template example pages contain quick tips on how to create or use a component which can be really helpful when you need to create something on the fly.
- Documentation. We are trying our best to make your experience with AdminLTE be smooth. One way to achieve that is to provide documentation and support. If you think that something is missing from the documentation, please do not hesitate to create an issue to tell us about it.
- Built with LESS. This theme uses the LESS compiler to make it easier to customize and use. LESS is easy to learn if you know CSS or SASS. It is not necessary to learn LESS but it will benefit you a lot in the future.
- Hosted on GitHub. Visit our GitHub repository to view issues, make requests, or contribute to the project.
The color palette of this template is composed by 25 colors: